Oh the snow! We have no snow here and it is quite ugly without it. No sun either, all we have is this yucky inversion. I am glad to see you got a picture of "C" smiling while sledding!
Thanks - - -for the memories - - ta da ta da, etc. Don't forget to send your photos to Jen and Steve on a disk -- - -yes, I did mine last night! Wish you were all here today - - -32 degrees and bright sun - - perfect day to ski - -or finish the roof on the fort, Rhett! :) Love you all!
4 comments:
Oh the snow! We have no snow here and it is quite ugly without it. No sun either, all we have is this yucky inversion. I am glad to see you got a picture of "C" smiling while sledding!
That really makes me wish I went skiing with everyone
Holy crap! New Years Resolution for Glen - keep the weight below 200. I look like I've been eating too many jelly donuts.
Thanks - - -for the memories - - ta da ta da, etc. Don't forget to send your photos to Jen and Steve on a disk -- - -yes, I did mine last night!
Wish you were all here today - - -32 degrees and bright sun - - perfect day to ski - -or finish the roof on the fort, Rhett! :) Love you all!
Post a Comment