Blog Background

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Trip to Ikea leads to organization!


4 comments:

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

I love that wall unit in Livvy's room and the netting over Becca's bed is so cute!! She and Cecily are sharing a room, right?? How's that working out?

I just taught an enrichment on getting organizing and decluttering. January is such a great time to start projects.

Reading to the dogs looks like a lot of fun.

Love you,
Susan

ps thanks for checking out our blog!!

Anonymous said...

Okay I have to get to an Ikea store...everyone loves it and my brothers and sister in law in Seattle say that it is an exprience!! We need an Ikea in Boise!!!
The room look cute! Good job on the organization!!

Anonymous said...

I guess you'll have to take a trip to Salt Lake Jen. Our should be opening soon. I also am very excited to see what all the buzz is about.
I need one of those organizers for our basement!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo for Livi! Looks wonderful, Livi! Congratulations.

Love,

Gram