Great pictures. I am glad that you took the camera skiing. "M" was really brave to go with all those dorky guys. Poor "G" and his arm. He was pretty tough. Tell him I am very impressed! WE MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH. I guess it's our turn to visit now. Get ready.
Wow, love the photos! (Read comment on former blog!) I'll give the initials a try. But there are so many of them - - -like WHICH M, or WHICH J? I'll try!
I'll put in another plug for sending me all your pictures...I want to put a dvd together for everyone so we can all remember the good and forget the not so good parts!!!
7 comments:
Great pictures. I am glad that you took the camera skiing. "M" was really brave to go with all those dorky guys. Poor "G" and his arm. He was pretty tough. Tell him I am very impressed!
WE MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH. I guess it's our turn to visit now. Get ready.
What's up with the letters, Kendi?
Kendi is a thug, she's going for the young and hip ghetto talk, right lil' k?
I know you are protecting our identity - you're sweet "K"
Great pictures! Looks like lots of fun.
xo from Colorado,
Susan
Wow, love the photos! (Read comment on former blog!) I'll give the initials a try. But there are so many of them - - -like WHICH M, or WHICH J? I'll try!
I'll put in another plug for sending me all your pictures...I want to put a dvd together for everyone so we can all remember the good and forget the not so good parts!!!
Post a Comment