Becca is reading to "Jordan" during "Paws for Reading" at the Library. Jordan looks like a pretty deprived dog, doesn't she? Livi and her friend Tamara are reading to "McKenzie". I imagine these dogs are getting pretty smart!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I like the way you are constantly upgrading the kids learning experiences. What's the idea with having the dogs? Dad
I guess that is the closest your kids will get to owning a dog. Dang allergies. I thing Glen and R could suck it up and get shots, don't you think? Is it just me or does B's dog look scared?
Great Photos! And typical of the dogs - - -the lab is "listening" in a relaxed, quiet manner, and the little dog is giving rapt attention - - -i.e., "I'm the little yapper; why am I listening to YOU?" Very cute, and a great idea. They've used dogs in hospitals and nursing homes for years; this is a great opportunity for children AND dogs. Good for you for taking them, Melecia!
P. S. Three blogs all at once, since I last checked. You're going nuts, girl! :)
5 comments:
I like the way you are constantly upgrading the kids learning experiences. What's the idea with having the dogs? Dad
Our library is doing the same thing...too bad my kids are so afraid of dogs!!
I guess that is the closest your kids will get to owning a dog. Dang allergies. I thing Glen and R could suck it up and get shots, don't you think? Is it just me or does B's dog look scared?
Great Photos! And typical of the dogs - - -the lab is "listening" in a relaxed, quiet manner, and the little dog is giving rapt attention - - -i.e., "I'm the little yapper; why am I listening to YOU?" Very cute, and a great idea. They've used dogs in hospitals and nursing homes for years; this is a great opportunity for children AND dogs. Good for you for taking them, Melecia!
P. S. Three blogs all at once, since I last checked. You're going nuts, girl! :)
I think McKenzie has heard that one before.
Post a Comment