After many months of labor, the high school performed "Meet me in St. Louis" over the weekend. Madison put in a confident and radiant ensemble perfomance. We were able to see all three nights - next year she's changing her schedule from band to drama and chorus. I think she's hooked! We'll be blogging a lot this week because I am trying to keep a record of things that are going on, and a lot has been happening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Madison looks like the lead, I want to see her perform, that is so cool, just like her mom. "operator?...information, pleeeease get me Jesus on the line."
OMGosh - How on earth did you remember that?
That is exactly what was going through my head, Paul. She looks like she has pretty good stage presence.
Awesome, and I'll agree about Madison being a chip off her Mom's talent block. Paul hit it on the head - - -"Operator," "Georgia," and "Talk about the girl in New York City" are some I remember. Madison looks beautiful, and did her Mom proud, I'm sure!
I am not sure if I was dreaming or not but for some reason I remember going back stage after Melecia's concert and seeing a clown on stilts...I am going crazy.
How does Madison juggle her schedule. Work, school, play, mutual, seminary, boyfriend, friends, geez.
I wish we could have been there to see her in the play. It looked awesome.
I was in the Pirates of Penzas when I was a sophmore in high school. It was pretty fun to put on. It was alot of extra work and I thought I would be relieved when it was over but I was kind of sad when it really was over with.
Isn't it a joy to have performers in your family? The drama part can be lots of fun. Hannah did very well in her solo part in "Annie" last week. How long did it take to get the Vaseline out of Cecily hair? What an ordeal. It's all part of the fun of being a parent, yes? Love, Dad
Post a Comment