Blog Background

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Brilliant Baby


Garrett went shopping for the "Momon Prom" on Saturday, and said "enough with the white shirts. I'm going colored." After we took this picture, he said "Be sure and put this on the blog,
okay?"



We are proud to announce that Cecily is the youngest child to ever solve the Rubick's cube. It only took twenty moves after this to solve the puzzle!

7 comments:

Paul and Joni said...

What!? Are you joking about Cecily? Garrett is stylin

Anonymous said...

jk Paul!!!
Melecia

Anonymous said...

What a cool family! Great pictures!! Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Handsome Garrett! I love colored dress shirts, good choice. I have never heard of a mormon prom?

I guess Cecily has a thing or two to teach Bess! Smart girl.

Anonymous said...

Back East here there are "Mormon Proms" once a year for those kids who may not go to their school one, not have a date, or want a Prom with good standards/ music. It's nice to have them!

Maude said...

Hey, Garret - - You are the handsome one! Hope you had a good time.

That's funny about Cecily and the Rubic's cube. I'm too hyperactive to stay with one as long as she does - - -or not interested. A little engineer in your midst, perhaps? Maybe she resembles Rhett in ways other than looks!

Anonymous said...

Way to wear a colored shirt Garrett!
Steve used to wear colored shirts before his new calling and got so much grief about it. I think men look so good in a shirt with color!!