Well, after a long stressful day of bauty and glamour regimans, Patrick and his parents came at 5:00 for pictures. Rhett "behaved" beautifully, and hardly scared Patrick at all, and Madison practiced her poses - not smiling because of her braces. And she feels she's not photogenic! Patrick is a really good person - and Madison likes him a lot . I think I need to shake the mental images I am getting from my imagination of the two dancing, etc, I don't think it's healthy! Becca made Madison and Patrick laugh when she said she thinks Patrick looks like Steve from "Blues Clues" - trust the little sister to steal the show! I'm so happy the dress turned out so well, and thanks to Gramster, our benefactress, she has a beautiful one!
Saturday, April 28, 2007
And They're Off!
Well, after a long stressful day of bauty and glamour regimans, Patrick and his parents came at 5:00 for pictures. Rhett "behaved" beautifully, and hardly scared Patrick at all, and Madison practiced her poses - not smiling because of her braces. And she feels she's not photogenic! Patrick is a really good person - and Madison likes him a lot . I think I need to shake the mental images I am getting from my imagination of the two dancing, etc, I don't think it's healthy! Becca made Madison and Patrick laugh when she said she thinks Patrick looks like Steve from "Blues Clues" - trust the little sister to steal the show! I'm so happy the dress turned out so well, and thanks to Gramster, our benefactress, she has a beautiful one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
What a beautiful young woman! You'd make any dress look lovely, Madison, but I really do love your dress - -color, style, everything - -perfect for you. I'm sure you had a wonderful and exciting time. We're proud of you and happy for you.
I have to agree with Becca about Patrick looking a little like Steve on "Blue's Clues." That's not bad - - -as long as he doesn't break into the Blues Clues song in the middle of the dance. He looks like a nice and fun young man.
Madison looks fantanstic. Erin and I went to a nice steakhouse tonight to celebrate the end of the Logan era and saw tons of promers. The trend out here seems to be all white tuxedos. Steve, er, Patrick looks way better. I think the all white looked kind of doofy. i hope she had a great time, prom was always fun.
Thats pretty funny you can't picture them dancing together. I have never really been around the parent's side during Prom. I was the one going and never understood why parents "feaked out", I think I understand a bit more now, and will probably fully understand with my own kids. Its cool to read your thoughts about the whole thing. I don't know who the blues clues guy is, but before I read any of the comments I thought of Chip (Jim Carrey from Dumb and Dumber). Hopefully he doesn't read any of this, he seems like a nice kid.
Madison, you look stunning, and the dress is lovely. I'm happy for you that you have a boyfriend you like. He appears to be a nice young man. If your parents like him I do too. Love, Papa
Paul - Do you mean "Lloyd Christmas" from Dumb & Dumber instead of "Chip?" He did have a chipped tooth. My problem was I COULD picture them dancing together, and hence the mother's stress. They had a great time, and the highlight was when he served her during dinner and put all her food on top/touching each other, which madison doesn't lik, and when he "asked her out" to her favorite aerosmith song, and the afterprom, riding go-carts.
-Melecia
Madison you looked stunning!
Hope you had a great time!
Alyssa thinks that you look like Elmo and since Elmo is her favorite it's a compliment!!!!
How could I forget that?!!! I have only seen the movie 5,000 times, where did chip come from? Der.
Wow! Madison, you just keep getting prettier and prettier every day! Patrick looks very handsome in his tuxedo and you are a cute couple. Your dress is amazing. I love seeing modest dresses. It does my heart good! We are very proud of you for everything that you do.
Melecia, I know exactly what you mean about the dancing. I always wanted to go with them and dance in between! Yikes! It's amazing we survive those teenage years and now we have to do it all again--Eric's going to be 16 in a few months and then Hannah 2 years later. I hope your dad's heart holds out through all this!!! It should be interesting.
Love you,
Susan
Madison is a very pretty girl. I think she takes good pictures like her mom. Becca's comment was funny. I watched a movie on the plane ride back from Mexico called "Bridge to Terabithia". The leading boy's little sister reminded me a lot of Becca - very cute and outspoken.
BEAUTIFUL DRESS, BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS, BEAUTIFUL HAIR, BEAUTIFUL SMILE, BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!!
Everything looks perfect. I want to hear some of the details from Madison about the night. I'll have to call one of these nights.
Becca is a very intelligent girl! I wonder who Patrick would say we all look like? That could be kind of fun.
Post a Comment