My darling Madison is embarking on a journey; an Epic journey. She is about to jump into the gaping jaws of the Dating World. It is a scary one, and a ferocious one, but she will triumph with her strong values and endless supply of lipgloss. And I, Kasey, close friend and emotional manager, will be sitting by the phone waiting to hear of every detail.
Boy: Ian.
Boys Status: "HE'S A FRIEND!"-Madison.
Girls Status: "Mom Is this too much?"-Madison
Movie: Ghost Rider? Scary movie. He's a sneaky one.
Outfit: Pending
This date will go just swimmingly.
KaseyHansen.

4 comments:
Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later, hmmm? I'm shocked that the "first date" is with Ian of the white eyebrows fame. You're correct - - - with her values firmly in place, she'll be just fine. We'll be thinking about you with loving smiles, Madison! :)
No -Matt is white eyebrows - Ian is funny friend. He opened the door for her!
-meleca
Oops, sorry. White eyebrows is going to feel very badly - - but I guess he's not old enough yet, right. I hope we'll get a report of how it went, Madison. :)
Oh boy...Melecia since you will be a pro at this we're sending you Emmy in about 5 1/2 years!!!
Madison will be great at dating, she is a GREAT girl. I just wish we lived closer so we could see her more often!!
Post a Comment