Blog Background

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Be Mine

Happy Valentines Day and Happy Birthday Carter!
We love you! We played "Sardines" Monday night for Family Night - brought back
lots of memories. I remember hiding in the dryer, or other wierd places. Now the smallest place I can fit into is the shower. We had a big ice storm and school is cancelled the for the second day. Hope you all get to smooch your sweety today!
Love-Melecia

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines to you too sweetheart. Hope your day is peachy in spite of the ice storm and full-house. Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the ice storm. Sounds like a good day to make cookies and stay bundled up inside.
Hugs and Kisses!!!

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Happy V-day to you, too! Sounds like a good day for a fire, movies, and hot chocolate at your house!!

Love you,
Susan

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes to Carter. He feels very loved.
Sounds like a nice relaxing Valentines Day for you all. I bet the kids love that they can sleep in, except they don't get to enjoy all the parties at school?
love to you all!

Joel said...

Love you guys, your ice storm sounds very sinister.

Maude said...

The weather is just plain weird this year! I hope the storm is past you now, and things are returning to normal. Many fun memories playing sardines. Happy Valentines a day late. Much love.