Blog Background

Friday, March 09, 2007

Livi's blog!!!!!!


Well this is it a big hit for me to make my very on blog with my pictures and facts!!!!!!!!!!!!





















Here are some pictures of me the first one is me holding Cecily. Next is me holding jewels or shiny rocks and Becca took a picture of me so she can always see the gems. I never knew she toke that picture unitl now when I seen the photo. On to the next picture,now these two are in Florida, now I know that was a long time ago but it were some pretty nice pictures of me. Now here is a real story about me in Florida. Since we dove all the way to Florida is was long and I was bored and car sick. When we finally reached our cabin I looked around and toke a picture. Then I ran to the Beach barefoot and stepped into the soft sand and swan in the ocean with my clothes on and it felt nice adthen everybody else came and toke a picture of me. There were three other families that came with us also and one of my best friends (Zach Carver) arrived and I knew who he was but because I was covered in seaweed, sand, and ocean water he thought I was a stranger who knew him! I yelled,"HI ZACH!" Then I ran to him and as I got closer and closer he started to recognize me a little bit and then he said,"Olivia? Is that you?"Then we had the rest of the fn vacation and then one day we went on jet ski's, got crabs, roasted marshmallows, and went swimming. Next last but not least the two pictures of me and my friends Kelsey and Sarah with my dad at the church doing activities and it was a fun night. Now you now about some pictures here are some facts from Olivia:
favorite colors: light blue, turquoise, and lime green
favorite food: fish, potato w/ ham & cheese
favorite book/author: Mary Pope Osborne, Dave Barry, Dav Pilkey, Barbara Park, and Olivia Jefferies because I write!
favorite movie: I have a ton!!
favorite hobbies: playing outside or with my friends & family
When I grow up: teacher, author, illustrator, art teacher, or veterinarian
Now that you know you some things about me and I will publish more blogs but know Bye-Bye!
By: Olivia Jefferies
P.S. I actually posted this blog all by my self!

12 comments:

Maude said...

Very awesome blog, Livi - - -and darling photos! Thanks a bunch for writing. I'm going to copy the pictures into my picture file.
Love you lots. Have a great weekend! Gramster

Anonymous said...

Livi you should post more often. It's fun to hear from you. Your trip to Florida sounds like a good time. I hope you write in your journal so you can remember all of that.
It looks like you have good friends there too. Good friends are important to have. Choose the ones that will always be there for you and help you make the right decisions.
We love you and hope to get out to VA to visit you soon!

Anonymous said...

I had fun posting a blog with pictures and actually I think it was funny what I said about our trip to Florida and when Becca snuck up on me taking a picture.

- Olivia

Paul and Joni said...

Good job Olivia, you crack me up. I don't think I could have typed like you until I was in high school. I am glad to know you want to be an author, illustrator, teacher or even a veteranarian...those are all very important jobs. You'll do great whatever you do. When I was younger I wanted to own a cleaning business...I was kind of wierd. Say hi to everyone for us and here's a Texas sized hug from Paul and Joni, here it comes...

Joel said...

It was nice to hear more about you, Livi. Those are great pictures, you look like you are up to something in most of them. You probably are, huh? I think its great that you just "do things". You tackled learning how to do a backflip at Grandpa's pool without fear or hesitation. That attitude will keep your life interesting and rewarding. I can't wait to read more.

Joel said...

Do you prefer being called Livi or Olivia, or does it not matter?

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blog, Livi. I was wondering if you can be recognized as seaweed instead of a cute girl. I always thought you were a cute girl. I like those pictures, and I like all those things that you are interested in. We are in Texas today with Paul and Joni, and wish you could be here. The farmer's market is full of wonderful fruits and vegetables that we will be eating for the next few days. Love you. Papa

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blog, Livi. I was wondering if you can be recognized as seaweed instead of a cute girl. I always thought you were a cute girl. I like those pictures, and I like all those things that you are interested in. We are in Texas today with Paul and Joni, and wish you could be here. The farmer's market is full of wonderful fruits and vegetables that we will be eating for the next few days. Love you. Papa

Anonymous said...

I like being called Livi with my realtives and Olivia with my friends!

To: Joel

From:Olivia

Anonymous said...

Nice blog Livi !!!!!

- Emmy

Anonymous said...

Cool blog! Sounds like you're having lots of fun with vacations, friends and family. Keep posting...

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks