Happy St. Patricks Day everybody! The Leprechaun came last night (I didn't realize he was obligated to visit our home), and he & Livi exchanged letters:
from Livi:
Dear Leprechaun,
My name is Olivia. What is your name? I heard you make fairy's shoes, is that true? I hope you like your milk and honey. I know some fairies What are the fairy's names that you know?
Sorry I'm asking too many questions. Do you know Kelsey Smith? Did you visit her or is there more han one lepehaun? Do any of these pictures look like you down at the bottom? I an't believe St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow. I'll rite to you next year or maybe even tomorrow again. I'll be HAPPY if you come!!!! I'll be SAD if you don't come!! Please circle one.
Love,
Olivia
Dear Olivia,
My name is Seamus (Shamus), the cutest wee little lephechaun in the fair isle of Ireland. Olivia - it seem to me that you like fairies and other magical creatures like me. Do I make
fairy shoes? Who have you been talking to? I thin you've been reading a few too many fairy tales you wee lassie!! That must be my bus-riding cousin, Shamrock.
I know some wonderful fairies my dear Olivia, but to name them all would give away their identity, wich I'm not about to do. I do date a fairy named Clover. She likes me fr my brain, not by pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
I do know Kelsey Smith. What a bonnie wee lass she is too. I'm glad you have a friend like Kelsey! Hang onto her. She was visited by another Leprechaun, I do believe. The picture on the bottom that ooks the most like me is the one on the left. He looks like the happiest, and I am a happy fellw too. I also know Rumpelstiltskin. He is very misunderstood. Thank you for your note, Olivia. I hope you wear green tomorrow and run away if someone tries to pinch you - or pinch them back. I don't ever want to see you be sad, and I want you to know that I DID COME SEE YOU!
Love,
Shamus, the small and green
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun is that?
We've never thought to write to a lephracaun. Maybe we should! Next year!!!
Happy St. Patty's Day!
Did Olivia wear green today. I just got pinched by Hannah who is wearing a top with green dots in it. After she pinched me, she pinched Eric. She didn't know he had green on the bottom of his white socks, so she got pinched right back. Do you know how pinching got started? I don't.
Love, Papa
Thats pretty creative, as I was reading my irish accent changed to english, then something else, then back to Irish...it's too hard to stay on the same accent while reading.
I don't know why you get pinched on St. Patrick's Day! Maybe because so you will learn a lesson from the leprechauans. I went to my friends house to make leprechaun lettters and I didn't see her wearing a green bracelet under her long sleeve so she tried to pinch me back because I give hard and tigh pinches and rn away from her. A little what hppened between Eric & Hannah.
-Olivia
Post a Comment