Blog Background

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Fun events

Sorry that we haven't updated our blog in awhile but we have some new stories in this one...Mom had her recital for all of her piano students and they all did a very good job. I also had our playoff game and we won so we had a second playoff game and we lost but the coaches said it was a great finish. Today is also Mother's Day and we didn't get to take any pictures but I'll tell you what happened. I got up at 7:00 and made breakfast in bed for her plus a cute donut that says "Happy Mother's Day" on it. She got some cards, homemade coupons, stepping stones, art, and a new rice steamer. She said it was the best one she's had.(Don't they say that every year?) Becca and Cecily also sang with all of the Primary kids and they were all very shy and quiet but all of the moms knew how much they loved them. Today is also Garrett's Birthday and tomorrow is Dad's but that is going to be in a seperate blog.


Cecily has also had a lot of fun posing and dressing up. I think she should be a model. Oh wait, she already is.








Dad and his guy friends are hanging out at the refreshment table.




Here are some of Mom's piano students.





I am the one in the orange, number 8, and the green field hockey stick.
















4 comments:

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Livy: Like your mom you are a great writer. Thanks for sending all those cool pictures! I'm amazed at how many students your mom had at the recital. You were very thoughtful to get her breakfast in bed. I wish we could have heard the Primary children sing. We're really proud of you for keeping up the blog, playing sports, doing well in school, and helping your family.

Love you lots.

Papa

Maude said...

Wow! A big week at the Jefferies home! Sounds like you made Mother's Day memorable for your Mom. Good for you.

Congratulations on your field hockey season. Love the pictures - - -the ones of you and the ones you took. Thanks for sharing them, and your thoughts.

Love you all lots.
x0x0x
Gramster

Jenny Moore said...

Great blog Livi!!
You are a crazy busy, fun family!!
I love the pictures of Cecily. When Eli saw them he said NO!!!

Kendi said...

Wow, you guys have been busy. It's fun to see the pictures of you playing field hockey. I don't think I have ever been to a field hockey game, maybe we'll have to come out and cheer you on someday soon!
Thanks for blogging about all these wonderful things, keep it up!