Blog Background

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Air Show

Yesterday, we went to the air show up in Maryland which only shows once a year. We got to go in some airplanes and learn a lot about them, but most of all we saw them. We saw F22, parachuters, WW2 planes, stunt ones, and of course the Blue Angels. We were walking around when all of a sudden we heard a loud piercing noise that made all of us jump and Dad said, "Wow, quick get the camera, Livi" I was trying to take a picture when he came in all of a sudden and took a ton. We all had a great time, but I think the pictures can tell the rest.





























2 comments:

Maude said...

Nice job with the pictures, Livi! Sounds like a very fun - - - -and tiring - -day! (No wonder your Mom took a power nap today, hmmm?)
I love the Blue Angels. They do some amazing formations, don't theY?

Love you all lots.
Gramster

Jenny Moore said...

Nice job taking pictures and telling the story!!
Looks like a great day for all!!
Love Rhett's shirt!!!!