Garrett is taking out the last candle with a wet finger and a wish.

He's thinking about what he will get for his birthday.
Garrett and his prom date, Courtney. He said he had a great time.
Garrett baptized his friend Chase and they are very good friends.
Us after the N.J.O.R.T.C. Ceremony. 
Garrett looking very nice with his uniform and sword.
The next day was Dad (aka Rhett)'s Birthday and he's turning (Should I say it? Just Kidding!) 46 years old. He said he wanted world peace and I told him that we might not be able to get him that but we sure can give him peace at home and love. He was very happy and we all love him. For th epresents je got a badminton set, clothes, socks, and coupons that we made for him. Then he had a German Chocolate Cake and Chocolate Mousse. He had a happy birthday and I wanted times in the past few years. They both wanted to give their thanks for wishing them a happy birthday and giving them gifts.


4 comments:
Thanks so much for all the cool photos, Livi. I love them all, but the one of Becca and Rhett is especially cute.
You're doing a super job with keeping us up to date with the blog. We all appreciate it, and I'm sure your Mom does, too!
Happy Birthday (again) to Garrett and Rhett. We hope this is a wonderful year for both of you.
Love you all very much!
Always,
Gramster
Great photos and update Livi!!
Happy Birthday boys...looks like it was a great weekend!
Happy Birthday to Garrett and Rhett. Looking at pictures of Garrett in his uniform reminded me of Rhett. We may have another airman in the works.
Glen
Happy Birthday to Garrett and Rhett! Livi, you are doing a great job on the blog! Love all the pictures!!
Love you,
Nanni Sue
Post a Comment