Friday, October 30, 2009
Venting
Thanks for the wonderful comments about my last blog about friends. I was definately venting and probably saying some things that shouldn't be put on a blog for everyone to read - they could lead to hurt feelings or harm rather than good! So the dirty laundry is going back in the house to be cleaned. Thanks again for the support and the comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's okay to be a Mom! We can be FIERCE about our own, you know! :)
Love you lots,
Mom
I agree with Maude...I read your blog but wasn't able to comment (little hands) I think when it comes to our kids that you should be fierce...friends are a big deal and it's important to have good ones!
Good luck with it all!!!
P. S. And guess what? We hurt when our kids hurt! I guess that's part of the deal, right? No apologies for being normal, dear heart! :)
Love you.
Mom
bloggers remorse huh? Hate it when that happens. Nothing wrong with it, thanks for sharing anyways
I'm the kind of guy who loves to taste different stuff. Right now I am building my private solar panels. I am managing it all alone without the assistance of my staff. I am using the net as the only way to acheive this. I ran across a truly brilliant site that explains how to make pv panels and so on. The website explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.
I'm not really sure bout how correct the information given there iz. If some people over here who had xp with these things can have a see and give your feedback in the page it would be grand and I'd extremely appreciate it, cause I extremely would love to try [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].
Thanks for reading this. U people are great.
Post a Comment