Blog Background

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fashion Show

Today, I signed up for a fashion show at Macy's for a charity. No one I knew was there and everyone that said they were coming didn't come. So I was the oldest one there and of course...first to go. We got to pick out our dress and I picked out one that was red and black and I picked out a black jacket to go over it to be modest. We walked down the hall in Macy's, posed, and turned around. There was a boy who was really into it, dressed up, took his vest off and slung it over his shoulder.
Me in my outfit.
Walking down the isle.

1 comment:

Maude said...

So many exciting things going on for the Jefferies crew. You look beautiful, Livi, and are quite the runway diva. Well done. Garrett looks very military in his ROTC uniform. And Cecily and Becca? Well, it looks like they know how to have fun! Thanks for all the neat pictures. Love you all very much

Mom/Gram