Blog Background

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Extra news

Garrett in his Navy JROTC uniform.

Cecily found Garrett's hat in his room and put it on and it was so cute.




Sorry, about the video being sideways.








3 comments:

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Great job on the blogs, Livi! Loved catching up on the family news. The pumpkin patch trips sounded like a lot of fun. Garrett looks very handsome in his uniform and you look very pretty in your fashion show dress. Good job keeping it modest! Keep up the good work on keeping us updated!

love,
Nanni Sue

Paul and Joni said...

Thanks for the updates Livi, I'm surprised Ralphie made it to his birthday this year :)

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Very cute; what a darling girl! I think Garrett could be a fashion model for the Navy. I look at the big family picture from our reunion that is on easels at both office desks at work. My colleagues are impressed by how beautiful all of you are. I am so very pleased with all you are accomplishing and how much love is in your home.

Love, Dad, Papa