I forgot to tell you about this, but in the snow me and my friend made an igloo, but we couldn't finish the roof. It stayed up for about 2 days and then it finally collapsed.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
The Blog
We are back again...after 5 months. My mom said that I (Livi) can do the blog if I want to and she can do it any time she can. So most of the time I will be making blogs about our family.
I forgot to tell you about this, but in the snow me and my friend made an igloo, but we couldn't finish the roof. It stayed up for about 2 days and then it finally collapsed.

I forgot to tell you about this, but in the snow me and my friend made an igloo, but we couldn't finish the roof. It stayed up for about 2 days and then it finally collapsed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow, Livi! That's Rocky Mountain kind of snow! Looks like you had lots of fun with it, anyway.
Love you,
Gram
Nice job Livi! That's an amazing snow for Virginia; probably once in a lifetime. Thanks for keeping the blog going. We love to hear from you and see what you are doing.
Love,
Papa and Nannie Sue
Welcome Back...you have been missed!
Wow that's a lot of snow!!
Thats a pretty sweet igloo thingy, hopefully all the snow is gone when we come visit.
Livi, You ROCK! So glad you are going to do the blog because we miss seeing what the Jefferies are up to! I can't believe we missed all of that snow! My kids would have loved your idea for an igloo!
Looks like fun, even though I am ready for the snow to be all gone!
Thanks for posting Livi. It's great to hear from you and see the great pictures. Keep up the good work!
Wow, that is alot of snow. Looks like a fun igloo.
Post a Comment