The View from our Cabin!
Cabin front porch.
Our first fire and smore fest!
Livi getting into reading the scriptures. She is "King Benjamin".
Hey, I just got back from our vacation and I’ll tell you all about it:
On Saturday, we drove a long time to Ashville and stayed at a place called Homewood Suites. It was really nice, but Madison got sick. The next day, we packed our things and went to Biltmore. It was huge and beautiful. Then we drove all the way to the Cabin called Fontana View 2. It was lovely and I got to sleep on the top bunk. Becca slept on the bottom bunk and right next to us was a cave in, that was our clubhouse which we called “Play Mart”. They had Foosball in that room too. Garrett and I played it and whoever won got to choose which bed they could sleep in. It also had a TV in the room but hardly worked. Mom and Dad left to get some groceries, so while they were gone, we just explored the cabin and watched TV. When they came back, we
On Saturday, we drove a long time to Ashville and stayed at a place called Homewood Suites. It was really nice, but Madison got sick. The next day, we packed our things and went to Biltmore. It was huge and beautiful. Then we drove all the way to the Cabin called Fontana View 2. It was lovely and I got to sleep on the top bunk. Becca slept on the bottom bunk and right next to us was a cave in, that was our clubhouse which we called “Play Mart”. They had Foosball in that room too. Garrett and I played it and whoever won got to choose which bed they could sleep in. It also had a TV in the room but hardly worked. Mom and Dad left to get some groceries, so while they were gone, we just explored the cabin and watched TV. When they came back, we
read scriptures and then went in the hot tub.
1 comment:
Five parts to your blog sets a world record. My favorite picture is on your birthday with Cecily's bare bottom showing and two eager girls ready to devour the cake. I love the picture of Garrett holding the youngest. He is so tender and fine. Thanks for sharing by phone your very happy times, and the optimism about the future when Rhett comes home. You have persevered much, deserve great rewards, and you have our undying love with you always. May the next 40 bring you much joy and prosperity.
xoxox
Dad and Susan
Post a Comment