On Monday, Garrett, Dad, and Cecily went to Fontana Lake and went fishing. The rest of us went horseback riding. Becca’s horse was Mr. Hairy, Mine was Becky, Madison’s was Knee High and Mom’s was Bromby. We went on a long bumpy trail and it was scary when they went on the edge. After that, we ate lunch and swam at Fontana Lake. When we came home we played scripture charades, had a lesson, and toasted marshmallows in the fire pit for family night.
On Tuesday, we were going to go gem mining, but Becca got sick, so Garrett, Madison, Dad, and I went on a hike on the Deep Creek Trail. We hiked a lot – for maybe 3 or 4 hours and 5 or 6 miles. But we saw pretty waterfalls and ate lunch on a big rock in a creek that looked like a river. When we were almost done, I saw a huge light green moth and then blue, tiger swallowtail, and tiny butterflies on the ground. I picked up some of them and they stayed on my finger and then flew away. It was like a dream come true. When we came back, we went in the hot tub and then played “Bingo” and “Fact or Crap”. On Wednesday we went white water rafting on a river. It was scary and A LOT of fun. When we went home I got sick, then Garrett, then Mom, and then Dad. So the rest of the day was boring. I was the one who got sick the most.
4 comments:
I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.
Thanks. Im Inspired again.
And also we ensure that when we enter in this specific blog site we see to it that the topic was cool to discuss and not a boring one.
That's a really old horse Madison is riding. 25 years old Melecia said. We went hiking six miles too for a family activity a few weeks ago in Rocky Mountain Nt'l Park. Waterfalls are so beautiful. Aren't we lucky to live in such a beautiful world? I like those shots of the moths and butterflies. Does that mean you have good luck? I hope you are all feeling better and have many happy memories of your trip.
Love, Papa
Post a Comment