It accidently pushed the button: Publish blog. So that is why there is only a few pictures and a big empty space at the end. But pictures tell it all. -Melecia and Livi
YAY!!!!!!!!! He is home! I am SO EXCITED for you guys!! I am so happy I found this blog so now I can always look at pictures and hear stories of your amazing family! Hip-Hip Hurray!
3 comments:
It accidently pushed the button: Publish blog. So that is why there is only a few pictures and a big empty space at the end. But pictures tell it all.
-Melecia and Livi
Nice pictures. Happy family!
Love you much, Dad
YAY!!!!!!!!! He is home! I am SO EXCITED for you guys!! I am so happy I found this blog so now I can always look at pictures and hear stories of your amazing family! Hip-Hip Hurray!
Post a Comment