I realize we're posting a lot, but Rhett came home with the camera, and the camera plus Rhett being home opened a whole new door of joy and energy, thus the huge blog spurt before we go into the blog desert once again. Madison was asked on a blind date to another school's Prom and doubled with her friend Mia and her date. Madison had a really fun time, and we are happy to see her branching out in the dating department, especially if it's more casual and fun like last week's Prom. Rhett helped pin on David's corsage, and did NOT give a talk like Mia's dad, which was "touch my daughter and I'll remove your digits one by one". Not too fun! Madison's date is a track star and a top student- pretty wierd to have a blind date for Prom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am glad to see the prom date didn't turn out as bad as Madison was expecting. Way to go on accepting a blind prom date Madison, that's a huge deal.
Why won't there be another date Madison?
She said he was really nice, but I don't think it was "there" for either one of them. He doesn't have her "digits" & visa versa.
-Melecia
Love the dress Madison! You looked gorgeous!
Madison looks BEAUTIFUL as always!
Madison looks so pretty! She has grown up so much since I met her. That video of your kids dancing is hilarious by the way. Those types of things make the best memories!
Post a Comment