The field hockey team is finally playing their best game and won their regional final last night
5 - 0! Tomorrow night they play at home, and if they win, they will go to state next week! Madison was able to play in each game, and did really well. This team has had a rough year meshing and getting along with the coach, but things hopefully will turn around for them!
Madison and Patrick spent a lot of time discussing what color green they were both going to wear so they would match. I think they looked really nice! The couples went to Red Lobster
and said that dinner was much more fun than then the dance. I guess the music was pretty lame, the lights were on, and teachers moved around the dance floor cutting off wrist bands if anyone danced with too much whatever! Madison's favorite teacher kept making threatning scissor gestures to various couples, and had everyone laughing. Mika and Madison have best friends since we moved here five years ago!
5 comments:
I love those prom pictures. Mica and Madison are darling girls. It's so nice to have good friends. Madison looks a lot like Blythe did when she was young. Very lovely. Thanks for the thorough reporting. We love you, and admire that fun-loving soccer playing grand daughter. Love Dad and Susan
Oops. I should say field hockey.
Dad
Beautiful! Love the color of the dress, Madison. Green is my favorite, and you look wonderful in that color.
Congratulations on the field hockey "come-back." The team had a bit of a "meltdown" while I was there, so I'm glad to see they pulled together and did well. Did you win the last one so you get to go to state?
You are a stunning girl Madison!
Looks like you have a great time with friends and boyfriends!
Those were nice blog entries, Melecia. You are very good at describing things!! I'm glad I was not in your car after the chili cook off. The homecoming pictures are so cute. Madison just gets prettier every day!! I liked the green that they chose.
Our prayers are with your family as Rhett is leaving today for Saudi! You are so precious to us. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!
Susan
Post a Comment