One of the fun things that dad does when he comes to see us is play a concert! We love it! Noboday can play the piano like dad. Dad - The Virginia Family loves you and wishes you
a very happy "40th" birthday. We are VERY excited to see you on Thanksgiving, and hear
more tinkling of the ivories. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Dad. I agree with Melecia. I love listening to you groove out on the piano - and so did the kids when we came to visit in Colorado. Part of me wishes I'd stuck with the piano lessons. :)
ditto to that, happy day dad
Thanks, Melecia, for the memorable pictures and the fun e-card. Hearing from you guys makes the day go great.
A nice present I got today was to find out while I was playing racquetball at the YMCA that my insurance company pays for my membership at the Y. There are perks with getting older.
We look forward to our trip there. Love, Dad
Post a Comment