Livi's facial expression here was priceless!
Field day, band concerts, Colonial Day, picnics, lots of things to say "goodbye" to the school year and bring on the summer. I am preparing to give a lesson at girl's camp, and sewing a big smiley face costume for Activity day camp. This time of year always is busy for school aged kids and parents. It makes us ready to take some time off this summer & relax.
8 comments:
Looks like fun.
People over in your next of the woods sure dress funny.
Way to go Livi!!
next = neck
Darn keyboard! ;)
The look on Livi's face is great! I wonder if she's smiling because of the dance or because she's standing there holding a boy's hand.
Livi is a crack-up, always has a look on her face like she knows some joke that we don't know.
How fun. Olivia looks like she might have enjoyed living in the Colonial days. Cute cute!
So are going to girls camp Melecia or just going there one night to give a lesson? What type of lesson?
I've been thinking about you, I'll call you this week.
Enjoyed talking to you last night, Melecia. We're hoping to see Garrett and Rhett while they are out west in the next few weeks. Joel went to Philmont, and nearly starved to death because his scout master gave his own kids bigger portions of food. But look at what an outdoorsman he has become. Rhett and Garrett are all around good guys. Love you, Dad
Olivia is a cutie, I agree with Joel about her smile, and Glen that you can't tell if its because she is holding a boys hand, or because you are taking a picture while she is dancing, very funny picture.
Awesome! I want to go with Livi to Colonial days. Her smile and expressions are indeed priceless. I'd like to be able to have secret powers to read her thoughts. Such a fun girl.
Happy summer vacation!
Post a Comment