Blog Background

Sunday, September 25, 2011

HAWAII!

Hawaii has so amazing trees! This one was in the World Botanical Garden on the big island.
The story of the two rocks in this cove is of two lovers that were protected by the goddess Pele. Everything in Hawaii has a story!

Mom and I at Ahaka falls. I think it's over 400 feet, and feel to a deep pool below. I love those waterfalls!

Our last night we went out to dinner at "Huggos" by the ocean in the city of Kona. Mom and I waited for an hour for a table at sunset, and it was a very romantic mother/daughter moment:) I had the best Mahi Mahi, and mom had the best salad! I was so grateful for getting to go to the big island and for it's unspoiled beauty and all the different climates on one island!


No comments: