The missionaries joined us for Flank Steak, eggs, and sweetrolls. These are great missionaries! Before his mission, Elder Carter below corn rows in his hair- now he wears an argyle sweater vest! Elder Markenstein above is wearing a hat knitted by his mom. We love having them over.Sunday, January 02, 2011
Joy to the World!
We loved our Christmas Holiday this year, and can't believe it's over tomorrow! Some things have become tradition for us. Lots of music, some Community events, and the Christmas Eve/Christmas Day Traditions.
The missionaries joined us for Flank Steak, eggs, and sweetrolls. These are great missionaries! Before his mission, Elder Carter below corn rows in his hair- now he wears an argyle sweater vest! Elder Markenstein above is wearing a hat knitted by his mom. We love having them over.
The missionaries joined us for Flank Steak, eggs, and sweetrolls. These are great missionaries! Before his mission, Elder Carter below corn rows in his hair- now he wears an argyle sweater vest! Elder Markenstein above is wearing a hat knitted by his mom. We love having them over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I love that you had the missionaries over. I wish we had the opportunity more here in Utah. I remember growing up with them pretty much living at our house they were over so much.
I am convinced that we like the same style. Your blue room looks similiar to the blue I just painted. Love it!
I love your nativity!!!
AWESOME!!!
I love the creativity of your teens costumes for the Christmas Pagent. Everyone looks so happy. It's really great to see you blogging again. This was a very memorable Christmas at your house.
Post a Comment