Blog Background

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Rainy Days are Happy Days

About a week ago, it was pouring and when I went outside, Garrett and Cecily were dancing in the rain, soaking wet. I grabbed the camera and took some pictures. When its raining its really nice and our creek floods and our grass is green. Now its up to 100 degrees sometimes and really hot. Some other things that have happened so far in the summer was I (Livi) went to Girls Camp and got my hair braided in Corn Rows and when I took it out for church today, it went poof and wavy all over. Garrett spent the whole week last week at boys state and Becca also went to Girl Scout camp where she did some archery and hiking. When Garrett came home she said, "Garrett, guess what...I'm a warrior!" The water park is open now and we are going there basically every day, plus me and Becca are on the swim team and we have our first meet tomorrow. Another exciting event coming up is Emmy is coming to visit us for 2 weeks and we are all so excited! Becca also got some cool, new glasses that darken when they are outside and lighten when inside. We kind of experimented on them yesterday with shining flashlights and going in dark places. A hobby that I like to do now with my friends is to make movies. My friend and I made a excercise clip that we would like to share.
Here is Becca's new stylish frames.

Here is my poofy "80's" style (Mom's point of view) hair look.


Oh My Goodness!












Here is our video that we made.

6 comments:

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

That's funny! I kinda got a crush on the fat girl in green trying to get up the stairs, and then she got skinny and beautiful, and I ran and hid. Who is your friend? Thanks for sending the blog. We always get a kick out of you Livi and your creativity.

Love, Papa

Maude said...

Wonderful blog, Livi! There's nothing quite so delicious as playing in the rain!

Love the video! Very clever, with a neat message, too. Keep it up, cutie. We'll await the next production. And have tons of fun with Emmy. That should be a blast for both of you.

Love you lots.
Gram/Mom

Maude said...

P. S. I just got some of those "darkening" glasses, Becca. They're quite cool, hmmm?
xoxoxox

Gramster

Paul and Joni said...

awesome video, I bet that was tons of fun to make...you have a creative side for sure. I thought the Garrett and Cecily thing was sweet until you said it reminded you of the Notebook...and I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Paul

Jenny Moore said...

Love all the rain pictures!
Have fun with Emmy!!
She is so excited to spend time with you!!

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Your video is hilarious! Livvy, you are a talented blogger. I love the rain pictures. Summer rain is so much fun!

Love you,
Nanni Sue