Every morning after the last child gets on the bus and it's just she and I, Cecily has been doing her little circle dance. This three year old needs to be "herded" from behind, not led! At the beginning of the day - this is her way of saying "Good Morning"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a cute little energetic girl Cecily is! I bet she is just so excited to have her mommy all to her self that she can't contain herself.
Garrett looks very handsome in that side picture of his NHS Induction! Can't wait to hear more about that.
Love you guys!
Susan
That was a cute dance around circles. I see the fence works to keep the mutt inside. We're getting more and more excited to see the whole family this summer. Thanks for keeping us posted on your doings.
Much love,
Dad
Kendi does the same thing in the front yard after the kids have gone to school. Very therapeutic - you should try it.
Cecily is very cute by the way.
Glen
Cute cute cute!
That's way funny, and cute as can be! I know Cecily adores her sisters, but one of the perks of being the youngest is that "I've got the world and Mom all by myself and am not at the bottom of the pecking order for a while" feeling. She demonstrates it well. She's growing a LOT right now, isn't she?
Garrett, you get better looking every time I see a picture of you. How is that happening? Watch out girls - - -he'll be 16 in a few days! :)
Love you all,
Mom
Post a Comment