When we woke up this morning and went out to get the paper, we found that a cat had grown up in our planter during the night! We're not sure exactly why mama cat from next door loves this spot more than others, but this is her new hang out.
I like this picture of Cecily because it shows her large two front teeth with their little gap in the middle. Kind of like David Letterman. She'll be one next week! All of the family was home today! I made two pies and tried a new recipe for Coconut chocolate pecan pie from Mrs. Fields cookbook. I also made the green beans, sweet potatoes, and cheese ball today. The deli manager said the store had no Roefert cheese, but said that Gargonzola was pretty much the same. I used it and it is pretty strong. I think I like this cheese ball more than the rest of the family. Dang! As I cooked, I thought about the family and all the Thanksgiving traditions we have made together. I hope you all have a fun time tomorrow. Love to you!
2 comments:
cheeseball tip, blue cheese is Joni's substitute for no roquefort...not too much because it can be strong...but it is still really good, we LOVE cheeseball too.
Yep, I agree - - -the bleu cheese is a good substitute - - although there's nothing quite like the real roquefort. Becca is such a cute one - - - like a mini-Rhett in her smile, nose and eyes. I found a baby photo of you the other day, Melecia, and was amazed to see how much your others looked like you when babies. Glad you had such a good Thanksgiving. It's good to "share the load" - - -more fun for everyone. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment