We had a our annual ward chili cookoff, pie contest, and trunk-or-treat. It's always a lot of fun. I won something for the first time in 9 years of entering - for my apple pie! :) So here we are!

Dr. Jefferies the Er vet and Cecily the good witch!



5 comments:
You guys always have the coolest costumes. I love the White oak Ward Halloween parties. Did the Kitchens "wow" everybody as well? They always had very cool costumes. Thinking of you often, and fondly of course!
Melecia you guys are so cute!! :)
You will have to share your awesome winning recipe!!!
Cute costumes one and all! Congrats on the apple pie! We'll have to have that at Thanksgiving, k???
love ya,
Susan
Wow Melecia! Those are quite the costumes! Congratulations on your apple pie. Would you save me a piece? Rhett looks spectacular, Cecelia the cutest witch I ever saw, Becca the very professional doctor, Livy looks very ready for the soldiers to come home, and you, Melecia, are the least angry bird I ever saw.
Loe, Dad
I love angry birds! And thank you Rhett for making me feel better about the banana suit, sometimes you just have to go for it and you did my friend...you did. All the kids looks great, can't believe you are down to 3.
Post a Comment