Livi also got new glasses. I was chagrained because it had been two years since her last appointment, and she needed a much stronger prescription. She picked out the frames, and then a haircut. This month she went to a painting class - this is her "winter landscape", and her blue whale print is on display at the local McDonalds! The photo is Rhett (& the fam) attending the retirement ceremony of his good college friend, Ron. It has been twenty years since the two were commissioned in the Air Force. A few smile wrinkles and a little less hair, but the frienship is just as strong.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
January Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What a dissapointing snow year for F'burg! I'd be completely bummed if we were still there!
Whats up with you guys always getting sick together? I think you should have kept the mullet for Cecily. Love Olivia's glasses, and Becca and Cecily always sticking out their tongues. The snow has been crazy out here, I only wish that work was cancelled as much as school. We need to hang out again soon, we are planning a little NYC trip the 2nd weekend in March, ya'll should come play with us
I get a kick out of how everything shuts down in Virginia when there's a couple of inches of snow. It looked like lots of fun. I loved those pictures. Livy looks cute in a new glasses and cut. It sounds like she has become quite an artist.
Love yous guys!
Dad/Papa
Livi looks so cute in her new glasses! I can't wait to have all the kids together this summer, it will be great, I know Emmy misses Livi!
Livi looks really cute in her glasses and she is quite a great artist! That's cool that one of her pictures is hanging in McDonalds! Congrats to Livi!!
Cecily is so darling! She looks so content in her new bed. I'm glad she is feeling better and hope the rest of you are too.
I got some kind of crud yesterday. Starting to feel better today, but still a little dizzy! Yuk!
Love you all,
Susan/Nanni Sue
I totally agree with your thoughts on the zoo. What animal wants to come out in the dead heat of summer and just lay in the sun?
We just bought a zoo pass, we live so close that I figure we could totally take more advantage of it.
Olivia is so creative, she always has been. That is so fun that she can do so many different things and be great at them all.
You guys look and sound like you are doing great, though I'm a bit worried about the choice of Panda Bear for a pet (were there captions that I missed?).
Love you guys,
Joel
Livi, you're looking beauitful with the new haircut and glasses. I really like the frames, and have some almost like them! They really make your face look pretty.
Wish I were there to see your artwork in person. Looks like we have a budding artist in the family, and I can't wait to see the blue whale.
When does Rhett do the retirement thing? Sounds like lots of the stimulus money is going right into his field of arternate energies. Could be that his timing is perfect!
Love you tons.
Mom
Post a Comment