Madison accepted a job offer to play "Belle" at a four-year old birthday party. For two hours she stayed in character and sang, danced, and played with the mostly enchanted little princesses! She came home and told me all about what they said, and it's too good not to blog. The little girl who the party was for was frightened and looked out the window for the Beast, who she was sure was following Belle. Madison explained that the Beast was at home and that he wasn't a beast anymore, but was a man now! Another little girl asked "Belle, can I come and visit you and the Beast at your castle?" Another said "Belle, I like your teeth!". When Madison took off her gloves to paint nails, a girl exclaimed "You have hands!" During the party, one little girl sighed and went to lay down on the sofa. She said "Belle, I need to take a bweak. Will you come sit with me?" The mom called me the next day and said that every little girl wanted Belle to come over and play, and to invite her to their party. If Madison buys the dress from the hostess, it could become a good business opportunity. She could find a friend with blonde hair, black hair, and red for all the princesses, and cover the parties! Anyway, I know I talk about Madison alot, and I need to blog about the other kids, but I guess that Madison is doing a lot of things right now, and I am realizing that she will be off to college soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Madison should definitely go into business as Belle. She looks fabulous! I bet the girls were in heaven! How fun....did Madison enjoy herself?
I am absolutely floored, both at the idea that mom had to hire Madison for the part and how amazing Madison looks as Belle! WOW! Those girls are going to remember that party for a long time! Why didn't I think of something like that when I was her age?
This is a wonderful idea. Do you think they have any needs for a hunchback of Notre Dame? I could probably do Shrek too...
Madison does look like the perfect princess though. She's got a talented singing voice and the right personality. You would be hard pressed to find another "princess" that was a qualified as her so I hope she is not afraid to demand top dollar.
Now the black eyes and bruises might hurt business... but that's what make-up is for, right? LOL
Madison really looks like Belle! What a great job. She should definitely keep doing that! She could probably get hired on at Disney Land/World! It is truly amazing that she will be going to college soon! What a lovely young lady she is.
Love you all,
Susan/Nani Sue
She looks beautiful! What a great idea to have her do that! I will remember is for Taryn's b-day parties! Have a wonderful holiday! Heidi
That is a very precious story. Madison looks so darling. How could parents (and grandparents) not be so proud of her? That's a good business idea; it could go far. I hope Madison had as much fun doing it as we enjoyed the pictures. Thanks for a terrific blog.
Love, Dad
Good for Madison! She not only LOOKS lovely, but the photos show the kindness and attention she was giving each little girl. What a special treat for them - - and for Madison. Madison, what a neat way to put your musical and acting talents to productive use. Have fun with it! We're all very, very proud of you.
Madison you are a beautiful Belle...what a fun job!!
Thanks for sharing that great story.
"You have hands!" That's the best comment ever. Harold thought that whoever got the job of Sleeping Beauty would have the easiest job...she could arrive at the party early, lay down on the couch, and take a nap for the whole thing...easy money. But you know four-year-olds, someone would kiss her to wake her up!
I don't think that (I'm stretching my imagination here to think I could be a look-a-like) I would remember the right phrases and all the words to the songs....unless I was playing Ursula...I could do that. I'm actually working on getting her figure down right now. Do you think moms and dads would hire me to scare the pee out of their little kids? I could sing "Poor Unfortunate Souls"--off key, but I could do it!
Ditto! Your smashing Madison! Could I hire you to come early in Aug. and do a party for Bess? After all her favorite princess is Belle because she has brown hair and brown eyes like her! She would die if she showed up at our house dressed like that.....think about it?
Post a Comment