
It's official - Madison has voted! This is a picture of the two 18 year old friends after voting, and before they cruised to get their free hot chocolate for voting!

Madison is only going to be a prisoner in this home one more year, so the costume says it all. I think she's eating animal crackers in milk!

If Garrett doesn't get into some branch of the military, we are all going to fall over from surprise! Our friends who just moved into our ward from Florida loaned him Don't pilot gear and gave him a flight suit. Garrett thinks that's about the best gift he's ever had!

Princess Aurora, the Rainbow Fairy, and the Elf Princess before the trunk-or treat!
We're all doing great! Rhett comes home Tuesday the 11th and we are getting ready to decorate the street and the house with balloons, yellow ribbon, and a big sign.

8 comments:
So glad to see you all again, thats awesome that Rhett is coming back finally.
So is Garret already talking to the recruiters? I bet it would be hard to breathe and eat chocolate with that mask on
Nice to see you all again! The kids look like they had a fun Halloween. Good for you, Madison, for voting! I wish I would've gotten free hot chocolate!
Love you all lots,
Nani Sue
ps I know you are all thrilled for Tuesday's big event! We are so happy the year is over and Rhett will be back. Yea! Enjoy!
I'm so happy Rhett is on his way home!!!!!! I'm also happy you finally updated your blog!
You all look stunning in your Halloween things. And Madison, congratulations on exercising your new right and responsibility as an "of age" citizen. Even after all these years, voting is still one of the things I take seriously and would not miss. Fun, fun!
Love you all,
Mom/Gram
It looks like each of you had the best costumes for Halloween ever! Where is your costume, Melecia?
Voting is a real privilege and I'm so glad you participated for the first time, Madison. In spite of all our troubles we are still the greatest nation on earth because we are a free people who serve others and have so many many blessings.
Love, Dad/Papa
Yeah on voting and super YEAH on Rhett getting home. I am sure it will feel so good for you all to know that he is really home for good. Take lots of pictures.
We love the costumes. Hopefully Bess and Cecily will still be into princesses when we see you again and they can play some fun princessey games/dress up.
Welcome back to the blogging world...you have been missed!!
Awesome costumes!
Congratulations on having your husband home...yeah!! You are one amazing woman.
Post a Comment