Sunday, June 29, 2008
Livi the Dance Instructor
This happened a few weeks ago: I took a dance club in school and when I came home, Mom wanted me to show her. So I danced and Madison came in, then Becca, then Cecily and Garrett. Dad wanted to see all of us dance without any of them practicing it. So he recorded it and well, this is how it went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I just wanted to say that I made that blog and it was really funny Mom and Dad couldn't stop laughing. I hope you guys liked it too. -Livi
That's one terrific video! Thanks for sharing it with all us dance lovers. Please let us see your next act soon.
Love,
Papa and Nanny Sue
Nice work, Livi. Now you just need to find the music (though I loved the "1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8").
Honestly!?.... I don't think that it can get any better than that!
Very funny guys! I agree with Joel. You need to put that to music.
Glen
Livi, you're quite the little blogger. I love when we get to hear from you.
Would you like to come out here and teach me how to dance? I need to learn how to dance and swim before I die and I hear your great at both!
Kendi
Great job Livi, Joni loves creating dances too, she used to do it for cheerleading.
Becca and Garrett were really into it too, Cecily was funny running everyhwere...I like how I'm commenting on what I just saw like you didn't watch the video.
Super job, everyone! I could see each of your express your personality as it went along, even Cecily. What fun!
You're a good teacher, Livi - - -but I'm with Joel: I want to see it to music!
Love you all!
Gram
Post a Comment