I know it's been a while since I've blogged - But we're getting back in the "saddle" here. Garrett's friend helped him get a Saturday job at a Morgan horse stable. I know the pictures don't capture it fully, but it was a beautiful, peaceful place. Garrett isn't crazy about shoveling out the stalls, but he's working hard and earning 6$ an hour. The horse shots are for you, mama~ I'll blog more later - it's getting late!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thanks, Melecia. It looks like a charming place. Ah, I'm sure we ALL have great memories of our good ol' Morgan, Senator Brigadier!
The girls look like they're enjoying the horses; Garrett looks thrilled with his job. :) Sounds like a good way to make a little spending money, Gar. Hang in there!
Love you all. See you very soon!
It's good to see a blog from you Melecia! It's been a while and you do such nice ones. Those are good pictures of a very beautiful place. I think it is so great that Garrett is working! I hope he starts enjoying it more.
How many days until your trip???
Enjoy!!
Love,
Susan
It's kinda nostalgic to see family members getting back into horse care again. Many memories come back of our Morgan horse Senator, how your life was spared when he came down on you, and the Classical Memory days. Hannah wishes we would have gotten back into horses while in NY, but I just couldn't do it again. Too painful. Glad to see you got a good job Garrett. Love, Dad/Papa
Great to hear from you again, my first job was shoveling manure too. The best part is coming home and emptying all the manure out of your boots in front of everyone else. There is something satisfying about tough, dirty work. It really teaches you a lot about the value of hard work, you'll always remember that job.
Great to hear from you again!!
I know Mom is on her way back to you today...when do you leave for Paris?
It will be a great get away for you!!!
The kids look like they are doing great and a little work never killed anyone. At least that is what we're trying to teach our kids!!!
That little house/cottage is to die for...it looks so peaceful and serene.
Good job on all the hard work Garrett. What are you doing with all that money you are making?
Post a Comment