Blog Background

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My first blog entry

October 24, 2006


e been quietly reading your blogs for many months now and laughing every minute of reading it. So here is my addition to keep you up with the all have reassured me that blogging is the easiest thing in the world - we'll see! You haven't seen
techophobe in action yet. Livi promises to give me my first lesson this week. Yes, she is
teaching me how to do power point presentations. Am I the only one who doesn't know how
to do this?


Last month we took turns going through the temple and watching the kids at the visitors center. ince my superpower is making milk, I had to have Cecily close by. Then we went to the National Zoo to meet the new baby Panda. He was curled up wilting in the hot humidity of the day.



Okay! Madison is really sixteen! While Madison was away, her friends came and decorated her room. She also got some balloons from friends that day to carry around the halls at high school.

Laundry nirvana - an empty basket that also serves as a Nascar racer for Becca & Cecily.

Madison before homecoming. Dress hunting in the stores didn't find much that she could wear, so we took parts of each dress that she liked and found a pattern. I actually sewed this! Before you get too impressed, I had to pick out errors everywhere, but man was I proud to get that thing done and fitting Madison as well as it did! Madison is going on her first date this weekend - a really good looking older man - Rhett!

12 comments:

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

We are so proud of you for creating a blog. It's a really good first entry too!

The kids look great. I can't believe how big Cecily has gotten just since we saw her in July. We miss you all soooo much.

Madison looks so beautiful. I can't believe that you made that gorgeous dress! Please post some more pictures of her in it. You are supermom with many superhuman powers!!

Keep up the great work!
Love,
Susan

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Hey everyone:

To make my comment to Melecia I had to create a blog for us!! We are "Moore fun in Colorado" and our address is www.coloradomoores.blogspot.com.

I guarantee that we are even more computer illiterate than Melecia, but Eric and Hannah will surely be able to help. In fact,we have to wait for them to help us post our first entry. Wish us luck!
susan

Moore Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Moore Family said...

Look how old Becca looks. She is not a baby anymore. I understand the temple dilemmas. It's so hard to go when you have a nursing baby and so much more relaxing when you know they are in good care while you are there.
Madison's dress really is pretty. I love how modern yet classy it looks. Great job. We can't see the mistakes so that's all that matters. So is her date really Rhett?

Moore Family said...

Welcome about the blog ship, Melecia! Now I'm not going to be able to get anything done at work because I'll be busy reading all the blogs. Not that we should be expected to get anything done after 4:30, right?

It's nice to see pictures of the kids. I miss seing everyone and really look forward to Christmas.

Jenny Moore said...

Holy moly, another bandwagon jumper. It’s true..so many blogs...so little time.A superpower of lactating..... well... ok ......but no need to go into any more detail than that.

Congrats sis on joining the lunacy. Everyone looks great.

Paul and Joni said...

I found your blog without you telling me that you started one so even if you didn't want me to see it I am posting a comment anyways. I think that super lactation power could really get you somewhere, you might have problems finding a good outfit for your disguise though

Melecia said...

Thanks everyone! Paul - I'm glad you found us. I don't actually have your new E-mail address in Texas. Love you fam!
Melecia

Melecia said...

Mom - ALl those sewing lessons you gave me patiently as a child are coming back to me now. I give all the credit you you! Yes, Rhett is actually Madison's first date. The phone has been very quiet, but that's totally fine with us. He said he wants to show her a good time and treat her like a gentleman should treat a lady. I think that means opening doors, pulling out her chair, and not saying "Why do you drink 1 percent milk, do you think your fat, cause you're not!"

Joel said...

Hey, bloggers from Pluto. Did you know that your planet was demoted and is no longer considered a planet? I hope it hasn't affected property values too much. Everyone looks great, I hope to see everybody at Christmas. You all better watch out.

Melecia said...

Joel,
yes, we were deeply offended that our home PLANET is not longer considered to be so. You earthlings need to understand that it's not really the size that matters. Property values are still astronomical!
-Melecia

Anonymous said...

find our first site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments] snorting ambien [/url]

http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments
[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments] ambien and pregnancy [/url]